We’ve teamed up with the team over at Farmyard Ales (@farmyardales) to offer UTMP readers a chance of receiving their little own 12 Tins of Christmas! We all know 2020 has been a tough year, so here’s our attempt at raising a small cheer.
UTMP is happy to announce the launch of the 12 Tins of Christmas Competition, where one lucky reader will receive 12 cans of Seasiders Way – designed, crafted and brewed by the team at Farmyard Ales.
Seasiders Way is a collaboration between Farm Yard Ales and Blackpool Football Club, a session lager ale hybrid to enjoy whilst supporting the Seasiders! The incredible artwork for this can was hand painted by lifelong seasider Gary Armer who spent a painstaking 200+ creating the oil painting.
How to Enter:
- Follow @utmp and @farmyardales on both Twitter and Instagram.
- Engage with the relevant competition post (Retweet on Twitter, Like on Instagram).
- Tag 3 buddies (on either platform) who you will be sharing the beers with!
Entries close on Thursday 10th December.
The winner will be announced on Sunday 13th December.
Terms and conditions
- You must be over 18 to enter and receive these prizes by mail, proof of age will be required.
- Only 1 winner will be selected.
- If we do not hear back from the winner after 1 week, another will be chosen at random.
Please drink responsibly, good luck and Up the Mighty Pool!